Hey so this is super late (sorry) I had to find the time to write this up on the computer as I can’t copy and paste everything as easily on my phone. Thank you so much to BeLovelyx for nominating me!
What is the Blog-Aholic Award?:
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
Who created it?:
The Recipe Hunter
Rules for the Blog- aholic Award
• Put the above award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
• Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
• Write a post to show your award
• Share a link to your best post(s)
• Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
• Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
• Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best posts
One of my favourite posts to write was the Lush Easter Range haul 2017 as it was a range that I was really excited about and I couldn’t wait to share my thoughts on the amazing products that were released.
Mothers Day gift guide is another of my favourites, I enjoyed sharing with you my gift ideas that i found and even though it was a lot of work getting it all down, I felt somewhat of an achievement to get it finished 😊
- Me and James homeschool our 2 little ones and have been homeschooling for a year and a half so far, its going really well and we’re hoping to stick at it.
2. I have never been abroad, hopefully soon!
3. We really like penguins 🐧